We work on all pavement types and for all levels of public and private clients, from local roads, airports, and bridges to highways, interstates, and statewide road networks.
QES By the Numbers
- 25 states, plus DC and Puerto Rico, in which we’ve completed projects
- 14 states in which our engineers have P.E. certifications
- 9 specialized pavement engineers on Staff
- 40+ inspectors on-site yearly
- 5 major design build projects
- 10 major port pavement design and evaluation projects
- 9 State DOT data quality monitoring support projects
- 65,000 miles of automated distress ratings reviewed annually
- 18,000 precast and asphalt plant inspection hours per year
- $30,000,000 worth of construction inspected per year
- $400,000,000 worth of documentation implementation per year
- 60+ contract years of federal pavement research
- 150+ published research papers
Our leadership team has decades of experience in pavement engineering, construction inspection, management, and business development, and are each nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.